Mainland Chinese Students

Can you apply as a Mainland Chinese Student?

You must be from Mainland China and have been registered in Beijing, Shanghai, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Fujian, Guangdong, Hubei and Liaoning.

Student Status

Application Method

After confirming that you can indeed apply as a Mainland Chinese Student, apply through University Entrance Committee for Mainland Chinese Students (UECMCS).