Dual Degree Programs
Who Can Apply?
Overseas students who are currently enrolled and have at least studied for two semesters can study at NTU through this program if your home university has signed a Co-implementation of the International Dual Degree Programs Agreement with NTU. If there is no built-up partnership in dual degree programs, students at Master’s or Ph.D. level can apply through the Individual Level Agreement Module.
How to Apply
- Obtain a nomination from your home university
- Fill in the Online Application System (International Dual Degree Students)
- Upload all required documents, including:
- Transcript of study records
- Statement of Purpose or Letter of Motivation
- Copy of passport
- Additional documents required by the department
- Confirm and submit application
Dual Degree Application Dates and Deadlines
2023/2024 Academic Year
|Intake||Nomination Period||Application Period|
|1st Semester (September 2023)||March 6 –17, 2023||March 20 – April 14, 2023|
|2nd Semester (February 2024)||October 2–13, 2023||October 16 – November 10, 2023|
Admitted Dual-Degree Students
If you have been admitted as a dual-degree student at NTU, feel free to check out our OIA website for our student guidebook and more information.